This is the Linux app named NeatSeeker whose latest release can be downloaded as neatseeker-1.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NeatSeeker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNeatSeeker is a collection of Java classes for building search
engines. It also offers reference implementations of an HTML indexer
and a Servlet API 2.2 compliant Java servlet that can be used for
indexing and searching web sites.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/neatseeker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.