This is the Linux app named Negative Space to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as negative_space_0.1_7.09.2010.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Negative Space to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Negative Space to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Negative Space P3DR (Remake using Panda3D): A classic Shoot 'Em Up. 4 axis movement, space key to shoot. It features 3 levels: 2 normal levels in which the player has to dodge enemy drones and a 3rd one that features an end game boss fight.
- A classic SHMUP with 4 axis movement
- 2 game levels + 1 ending boss fight
- Scrolling background based on layers
- 3D Models viewed from Above
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/negativespace/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.