This is the Linux app named Nerd Fonts whose latest release can be downloaded as IntelOneMono.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nerd Fonts with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nerd Fonts patches developer targeted fonts with a high number of glyphs (icons). Specifically to add a high number of extra glyphs from popular ‘iconic fonts’ such as Font Awesome, Devicons, Octicons, and others. 50+ patched and ready-to-use programming fonts. 3600+ icons combined from popular sets. Iconic font aggregator, collection, & patcher. 3,600+ icons, 50+ patched fonts: Hack, Source Code Pro, more. Glyph collections: Font Awesome, Material Design Icons, Octicons, & more. Nerd Fonts takes popular programming fonts and adds a bunch of Glyphs. There is also a font patcher available if your desired font isn't already patched. For more high-level information see the wiki. Includes an option to create Monospaced (fixed-pitch, fixed-width) or double-width (non-monospaced) glyphs.
- Powerline Extra Symbols
- Source Code Pro
- Font Logos (Formerly Font Linux)
- IEC Power Symbols
- Material Design Icons
- Font Awesome Extension
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nerd-fonts.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.