This is the Linux app named Net4India Connector for Linux/Windows whose latest release can be downloaded as Connector-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Net4India Connector for Linux/Windows with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Net4India Connector for Linux/Windows
DESCRIPTIONThis is a very nice and simple client with GUI to connect to Net4India Broadband Server. This works on Linux/Windows. It also minimizes to notification area. Hover mouse over status icon in notification area and you will get session information.
- Minimize to notification area
- Shows Login Time
- Shows Inbound Data
- Shows Outbound Data
- Icon blinks when connection is established
- Auto login
- Auto reconnect
- Cable unplugged notification
- Auto MAC address detection
- Manual MAC address entry
Gnome, Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pycon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.