This is the Linux app named NETAPI detector connections whose latest release can be downloaded as NETAPIdetectorconnections.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NETAPI detector connections with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NETAPI detector connections
The tool is designed to monitor and control access to your computer, in fact the analogue session manager in the OS, with one difference - auto-update. Additionally, the possibility of sending a message MMC console and tracking changes in the specified directory with or without subfolders.
How to use the tracking network activity? All ridiculously simple: if you are browsing network folders or files in the system tray icon will blink when you click the left mouse button you will see "who and what". By pressing <Ctr> + <1> You can send a message to any computer where the service is activated messages. When entering a blacklist <blacklist.txt> Clients will be torn session and at the appropriate parameter it will be sent a message by means of NETAPI <blackmsg.txt>. If you want to use the function Autobot - in the file <blacklist.txt> write line IP or machine name followed by a space.
Publications: j.Radiolybitel, 2008, №8, p.8 + j.Radiolybitel, 2010, №11, p.29.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netapidetectorconn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.