This is the Linux app named NetBuilder - Apostrophe whose latest release can be downloaded as NetBuilderApostrophe-0.5-win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetBuilder - Apostrophe with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetBuilder - Apostrophe
DESCRIPTION:NetBuilder' is a tool for building, visualizing, and simulating multi-layered biological networks, structured as hierarchical Petri-nets. It has a built-in stochastic simulator, but also provides easy access to other simulation and analysis.
- SBGN supported
- SBML supported
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apostrophe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.