This is the Linux app named Netcdf-Java ToolBox for Matlab-njTBX whose latest release can be downloaded as toolsUI-4.0.49.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netcdf-Java ToolBox for Matlab-njTBX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Netcdf-Java ToolBox for Matlab-njTBX
DESCRIPTIONThe NJ toolbox (njTBX) is a matlab object API, built on top of Unidata's Netcdf-Java API to facilitate netCDF model data manipulation. Development of njTBX is a part of 'An Open-Source Community Model for Coastal Sediment Transport' project.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, Engineering, Government, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/njtbx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.