This is the Linux app named Netdata whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.32.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netdata with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Netdata is a well-crafted real time performance monitor to detect anomalies in your system infrastructure. Visualize many types of data including disk activity, SQL queries, website visitors and more. This tool is useful to monitor linux servers.
- Advanced metrics retention
- Microservices monitoring
- Network and service view
- Advanced custom dashboards
- Automated anomaly detection
- Server monitor, usage visualization, activity visualization
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netdata.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.