This is the Linux app named Netdisco whose latest release can be downloaded as netdisco-mibs-snapshot.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netdisco with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Netdisco is an SNMP-based L2/L3 network management tool designed for moderate to large networks. Routers and switches are polled to log IP and MAC addresses and map them to switch ports. Automatic L2 network topology discovery, display, and inventory.
- Automatic L2 Network Discovery
- Switch Port Administration
- IP to MAC to Switch Port Mapping
Information Technology, Education, Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
Perl DBI/DBD, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netdisco/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.