This is the Linux app named NetFerret whose latest release can be downloaded as netferret-0.1b2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetFerret with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNet Ferret is a tool to help you get quicker results when searching the internet. It runs as an applet in the GNOME toolbar. Net Ferret currently features 23 different search engines, and includes a one-touch button for updating the list via the web.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netferret/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.