This is the Linux app named NetICE whose latest release can be downloaded as netice-20110716.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetICE with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNetICE is an ARM emulator suited for kinds of system platform. With the build-in Ethernet controller and the special designed JTAG timing generation algorithm, NetICE provides fast data transferring speed. NetICE also supports SWD protocol.
- Supported ARM cores: ARM7TDMI, ARM7TDMI-S, ARM920T, ARM926EJ-S, ARM966E-S and Cortex-M series
- Support JTAG and SWD port
- Build-in GDB Server and Angel debug agent
- Open source flash programming system. The flash driver can be loaded dynamically
- The build-in telnet server supports Line edit, <Tab> Complete and command History
- RAM downloading speed: for ARM7 is 600kbps, for ARM9 is 450kbps, Core-M3 is 200kbps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.