This is the Linux app named Netlify CMS whose latest release can be downloaded as email@example.com. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netlify CMS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open source content management for your Git workflow. Use Netlify CMS with any static site generator for a faster and more flexible web project. Get the speed, security, and scalability of a static site, while still providing a convenient editing interface for content. Content is stored in your Git repository alongside your code for easier versioning, multi-channel publishing, and the option to handle content updates directly in Git. Netlify CMS is built as a single-page React app. Create custom-styled previews, UI widgets, and editor plugins or add backends to support different Git platform APIs. Getting started is simple and free. Choose a template that’s pre-configured with a static site generator and deploys to a global CDN in one click. You get to implement modern front end tools to deliver a faster, safer, and more scalable site. Editors get a friendly UI and intuitive workflow that meets their content management requirements.
- The web-based app includes rich-text editing, real-time preview, and drag-and-drop media uploads
- Writers and editors can easily manage content from draft to review to publish across any number of custom content types
- With Git Gateway, you can add CMS access for any team member — even if they don’t have a GitHub account
- Get up and running with comprehensive documentation and templates or work through difficult problems in our community chat
- Netlify CMS is built by a community of more than 100 contributors — and you can help
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netlify-cms.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.