This is the Linux app named NetLogin - HTML Network Portal whose latest release can be downloaded as Network-Login-Script-HTML-v1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetLogin - HTML Network Portal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetLogin - HTML Network Portal
DESCRIPTIONNetwork Portal Script, similar to those seen at cafés.
This is a free HTML powered script.
The main goal of this small project was to, "make a network login, using sole HTML", and I think I've acomplished that.
Since you can't really create the most "secure" login base/structure in sole HTML I've done a pretty good job.
- Developer, Shane Hastings
- HTML Powered
- Less than 1% RAM consumption!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netlogin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.