This is the Linux app named NetMauMau to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as netmaumau-0.24.0.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NetMauMau to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NetMauMau to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Play the popular card game Mau Mau (similar to UNO®) against the computer or over the network with your friends.
It consists of a highly configurable stand-alone server and a client based on Qt4/5. The client's development is now ceased and in search of a new maintainer, transforming it from a worse and annoying showstopper to a usable and fun to play one.
There are binaries available for Windows, Debian 7/8, Ubuntu and Arch Linux as well as ebuilds for Gentoo. See Files section for details.
- Play against an unlimited number of tactical playing computer opponents
- Play against an unlimited number of human players over the network
- Play ace/queen/king rounds (optional)
- Support for player images
- Spoken feedback
- Server side scores
- Integrated webserver to show the server's status
- Highly customizeable rules, even tweak them to your needs with Lua
- Away from home, but PC is running? On Linux/BSD you can run the server on demand by using (x)inetd, on Windows install it as service
- Client for Linux/Windows available here (no more maintained)
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Non-interactive (Daemon), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netmaumau/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.