This is the Linux app named Netrp whose latest release can be downloaded as netrp-1.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Netrp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NETRP is a web application that can be used to manage and plan tasks for employees and resources. It offers an overview of the currently available contingent and shows all already scheduled tasks in a calendar-like view. Furthmermore it provides tools to comfortably create and change tasks, including excel-style drag&drop operations and flagging of unavailable days due to public holidays.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netrp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.