This is the Linux app named Network Stack Driver Module whose latest release can be downloaded as net_mod-18.104.22.168.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Network Stack Driver Module with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Network Stack Driver Module
This project allows users to create their own lower-level network
(such as TCP/IP or another protocol) stack implementations below
the sockets layer by converting the current socket layer into a
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/netmod/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.