This is the Linux app named NewsOutlook whose latest release can be downloaded as NewsOutlook-1.00.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NewsOutlook with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NewsOutlook lets you set rules to receive, in your mailbox, only those Usenet articles and Syndication feeds (rss & atom) you are interested in. Rules can be applied on author and text (regex can be used as well) and are configured with a Web-based front
Advanced End Users
Non-interactive (Daemon), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/newsoutlook/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.