This is the Linux app named Next Five Rocket Launches to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Next-Rocket-Launches.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Next Five Rocket Launches to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Next Five Rocket Launches to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This software is for aerospace enthusiast who do not want to miss a live rocket launch.
This software download and display the next five rocket launches.
For windows download this software.
How to start the program:
1) Unzip all file in the same folder. The software work only if all file are in the same directory.
2) Doule-click on Next_Five_Rocket_launches_Software.bat
For other operating systems you must run it from the source :
Developer - Author : Hamdy Abou El Anein
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/next-five-rocket-launches/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.