This is the Linux app named Nextcloud Text whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.0.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nextcloud Text with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nextcloud Text is a collaborative document editor that lets you work, share and collaborate with friends and colleagues on documents. Though it is available in Nextcloud 16 and 17, anybody can access Text whether they’re using Nextcloud or not. Nextcloud Text files are saved as Markdown, so they can be edited from any other text app.
Nextcloud Text is lightweight and distraction-free, giving you only the formatting that you need so you can focus on writing.
- Offers a focused, simple, distraction-free writing environment
- Share and collaborate with multiple users whether they use Nextcloud or not
- Open format - files are saved as Markdown so they can be edited from any other text app
- Strong foundation - based on tiptap and ProseMirror
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nextcloud-text.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.