This is the Linux app named nfsel whose latest release can be downloaded as nfsel-2.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nfsel with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nfsel is XML-RPC web service, which provides NetFlow data colletected by
nfdump tools. It is useful for obtaining NetFlow data on demand from remote collector
into client applications for further processing.
Information Technology, Customer Service, Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nfsel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.