This is the Linux app named Nginx Limit Proxy whose latest release can be downloaded as nginxlimitproxy-0.9.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nginx Limit Proxy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nginx Limit Proxy
DESCRIPTIONNginx module for limiting traffic for users. Works in distributed architecture, supports overall limits which can be used by web hosting services.
- Distributed architecture
- Works with nginx
- Limits monthly and daily traffic
- Can control nginx bandwidth feature
- Central configuration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nginxlimitproxy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.