This is the Linux app named NGSolve Finite Element Library whose latest release can be downloaded as ngsolve-5.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NGSolve Finite Element Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NGSolve Finite Element Library
NGSolve is a general purpose Finite Element Library on top of Netgen. With the basic library one can solve heat flow equations, Maxwell equations, and solid mechanical problems. Several add-ons are available for particular application classes.
J. Schöberl: "C++11 Implementation of Finite Elements in NGSolve", ASC Report 30/2014, Institute for Analysis and Scientific Computing, Vienna University of Technology, 2014
Science/Research, Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngsolve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.