This is the Linux app named NHibernate whose latest release can be downloaded as Release5.4.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NHibernate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NHibernate is a mature, open-source object-relational mapper for the .NET framework. It's actively developed, fully featured, and used in thousands of successful projects. Easily map regular C# or VB.NET object models designed in Visual Studio. No special base classes or attributes are needed. Fully supports inheritance, components, and enums. Generates database tables from your domain models. Supports all popular relational databases. Supports the most complex legacy scenarios. Full-Text Search. Cluster-scoped caching with Microsoft Velocity & Memcached. Business validation rules. ReSharper plugin. Castle Active Record. S#arp Architecture. NHibernate is a popular, fast-growing ORM with a helpful community of seasoned developers. Used in thousands of commercial and open source projects.
- Visual Studio Friendly
- Fast Development Cycle
- Tons of Plugins & Tools
- Established Community
- Open source object-relational mapper
- Fully featured and used in thousands of successful projects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nhibernate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.