This is the Linux app named Nice Network Stencils whose latest release can be downloaded as NiceNetwork-v1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nice Network Stencils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nice Network Stencils
DESCRIPTIONNice Network Stencils is a collection of nice looking Calligra Flow stencils in SVG format for making network diagrams.
Many of us have been looking for years for a way to make professional looking network diagrams with an open source program instead of Visio. Dia was pretty much the only choice and it has pretty ugly stencils, Flow has come around and uses the same ugly stencils. As of v2.8.1, Flow can now import and use SVG stencils. So I took some nice looking stencils provided by the nice people at OSA and put them together properly so you can instantly unpack and use them in Calligra Flow.
As a result, we finally have a great open source diagramming program with sharp looking stencils to make sharp looking professional diagrams!
Very big thanks to OSA for providing their icon library free under the Creative Commons. Visit them at http://www.opensecurityarchitecture.org/cms/library/icon-library
Calligra Flow home: http://www.calligra.org/flow/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nicenetworkstencils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.