This is the Linux app named Nightingale whose latest release can be downloaded as nightingale-1.12.2a-2455_linux-x86_64.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nightingale with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nightingale is a community created fork of the Songbird media player. It is developed by a proud community and we are equally proud to bring you the most extensible, feature-rich media experience on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
See the official website at http://getnightingale.com for the source, builds, and information.
On Sourceforge, we provide our releases, the binary deps for building, as well as builds for testing purposes.
- Plays MP3, WAV, Ogg, FLAC and many more
- Supports OGG Theora and other formats, depending on the platform
- Uses the system's gstreamer on Linux
- Customizable with many add-ons
- Can look just like you want it to, thanks to feathers
- Powerful library organization and browsing
- Fast full text library search
- Integrated browser
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ngale/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.