This is the Linux app named NikiBot - IrcBot whose latest release can be downloaded as nikibot-0.8.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NikiBot - IrcBot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NikiBot - IrcBot
The goal of the project is to create an ircbot interface. it has an script interface for lua (www.lua.org). the lua libs are requiered for compiling the source.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nikibot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.