This is the Linux app named nivo whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.73.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nivo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nivo provides a rich set of dataviz components, built on top of the awesome d3 and Reactjs libraries. Several libraries already exist for React d3 integration, but just a few provide server side rendering ability and fully declarative charts. In order to use nivo, you have to install the @nivo/core package and then choose some of the scoped @nivo packages according to the charts you wish to use. Given an array of data series having an id and a nested array of points (with x, y properties), it will compute the line for each data series. All datum having null x or y will be treated as holes, thus portions of the corresponding line will be skipped. You can fully customize it using the circleComponent property to define your own, if you wish to do so you should have a look at the default SVG component to get started. Bar chart which can display multiple data series, stacked or side by side. Also supports both vertical and horizontal layout, with negative values descending below the x axis.
- Highly customizable
- Motion/transitions, powered by react-motion
- Component playground
- Exhaustive documentation
- Isomorphic rendering
- Responsive charts
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nivo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.