This is the Linux app named NLoger whose latest release can be downloaded as nloger-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NLoger with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONNLoger is a Linux KeyLogger designed to be simple, small, and still get the job done right.
Surprising enough, software KeyLoggers are quite rare, especially on the Linux platform. And the ones that do exist, are not universal to all Linux distributions, however, NLoger is.
NLoger is ideal for SSH and terminal bi-user workspaces.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nloger/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.