This is the Linux app named Nobultinux SMTP Server whose latest release can be downloaded as nobultinux-smtp-0.1-alpha-2005.07.02.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nobultinux SMTP Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nobultinux SMTP Server
SMTP server for Linux, supports virtual domains, mail lists, stores users data in a SQL database (e.g. MySQL), and allows to specify quota s. The server stores mail in maildir format, so users can retrieve mail with Courier-IMAP and similar servers.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nobultinux-smtp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.