This is the Linux app named nodemon whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.21.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nodemon with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nodemon is a utility that monitors your Node.js application for any changes and once it does detect changes, automatically restarts your server. This makes it ideal for development, as it conveniently restarts your process automatically when your code changes. There's no need for any additional changes to your code or method of development. Simply use nodemon instead of node to run your code.
nodemon is a replacement wrapper for node, wrapping your application so you can pass all the arguments you would normally pass to your app. Installing and using nodemon is easy. Even if you need to manually restart your application, you can simply type rs with a carriage return, and nodemon will restart your process.
- Automatically restarts application
- Detects default file extension to monitor
- Supports node & coffeescript by default, but running any executable is easy
- Can ignore specific files or directories
- Can watch specific directories
- Works with server applications or one time run utilities and REPLs
- Requirable in node apps
- Free and open source
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nodemon.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.