This is the Linux app named Nokogiri whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.12.5_2021-09-27.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nokogiri with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nokogiri (鋸) makes it easy and painless to work with XML and HTML from Ruby. It provides a sensible, easy-to-understand API for reading, writing, modifying, and querying documents. It is fast and standards-compliant by relying on native parsers like libxml2 (C) and xerces (Java). Be secure-by-default by treating all documents as untrusted by default. Be a thin-as-reasonable layer on top of the underlying parsers, and don't attempt to fix behavioral differences between the parsers. "Native gems" contain pre-compiled libraries for a specific machine architecture. On supported platforms, this removes the need for compiling the C extension and the packaged libraries, or for system dependencies to exist. This results in much faster installation and more reliable installation, which as you probably know are the biggest headaches for Nokogiri users.
- DOM Parser for XML, HTML4, and HTML5
- SAX Parser for XML and HTML4
- Push Parser for XML and HTML4
- Document search via XPath 1.0
- Document search via CSS3 selectors, with some jquery-like extensions
- "Builder" DSL for XML and HTML documents
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nokogiri.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.