This is the Linux app named nonblonde whose latest release can be downloaded as nonblonde-6.20230303.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nonblonde with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nonblonde is a key/value database. Nonblonde tables are backed by b-trees that organize their nodes as critical bit trees. It allows multiple tables per store, atomic updates, keys of unlimited size. Head and tail key compression and a variable block size reduce the database disk size. Disk blocks are never modified in place, for which the written database is always in an intended state and does not need repair or recovery.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nonblonde/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.