This is the Linux app named nonRPM - RPM for systems with no rpm whose latest release can be downloaded as rpmi.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nonRPM - RPM for systems with no rpm with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nonRPM - RPM for systems with no rpm
---this project is declared dead. email me if you ahve desire to take over ---
So you escaped RPM hell... but what about those packages that you can only get in RPM format? That's where we can help. You can install RPM packages in your non-RPM Linu
X Window System (X11), Curses/Ncurses
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nonrpm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.