This is the Linux app named note taking simplified whose latest release can be downloaded as nts-77.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named note taking simplified with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
note taking simplified
*nts* provides a simple format for using text files to store notes, a command line interface for viewing notes in a variety of convenient ways and a cross-platform, wx(python)-based GUI for creating and modifying notes as well as viewing them.
- Pure python with plain text note files.
- wxPython GUI - binaries available for all major platforms.
- Quickly enter notes using a simple, intuitive format.
- View items sorted by path or tag.
- Limit the display to items whose paths, tags and/or bodies match regular expression search strings.
- Edit notes internally or your favorite external editor.
- Display selected items as HTML with an option to print.
- Use standard, restructured text markup in note bodies.
- Unicode is fully supported.
- Optional base 64 encoding.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/notetaking/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.