This is the Linux app named Npgsql Entity Framework Core PostgreSQL whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.0.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Npgsql Entity Framework Core PostgreSQL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Npgsql Entity Framework Core PostgreSQL
Npgsql.EntityFrameworkCore.PostgreSQL is the open source EF Core provider for PostgreSQL. It allows you to interact with PostgreSQL via the most widely-used .NET O/RM from Microsoft, and use familiar LINQ syntax to express queries. It's built on top of Npgsql. The provider looks and feels just like any other Entity Framework Core provider. Aside from providing general EF Core support for PostgreSQL, the provider also exposes some PostgreSQL-specific capabilities, allowing you to query JSON, array or range columns, as well as many other advanced features. For more information, see the the Npgsql site.
- The provider looks and feels just like any other Entity Framework Core provider
- The provider also exposes some PostgreSQL-specific capabilities
- Query JSON, array or range columns
- Additional configuration for ASP.NET Core applications
- Use an Existing Database
- Supports reverse-engineering a code model from an existing PostgreSQL database
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/npgsql-en-fram-c-psql.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.