This is the Linux app named pgweb whose latest release can be downloaded as pgweb_windows_386.exe.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pgweb with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Pgweb is a web-based, cross-platform PostgreSQL database browser written in Go. Go was used in backend development in order to utilize the ability of the compiler to produce zero-dependency binaries for multiple platforms.
Pgweb was created as an attempt to build a very simple and portable application to work with local or remote PostgreSQL databases.
- Cross-platform support OSX/Linux/Windows 32/64-bit
- Simple installation (distributed as a single binary)
- Zero dependencies
- Works with PostgreSQL 9.1+
- SSH Connections
- Multiple database sessions
- Simple database browser
- Execute and analyze custom SQL queries
- Table and query data export to CSV/JSON/XML
- Query history
- Server bookmarks
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgweb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.