This is the Linux app named npm-check-updates whose latest release can be downloaded as v16.14.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named npm-check-updates with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
npm-check-updates upgrades your package.json dependencies to the latest versions, ignoring specified versions. Maintains existing semantic versioning policies, i.e. "express": "^4.0.0" to "express": "^5.0.0". Only modifies package.json file. Run npm install to update your installed packages and package-lock.json. Show any new dependencies for the project in the current directory. Make sure your package file is in version control and all changes have been committed. This will overwrite your package file. Filter packages using the --filter option or adding additional cli arguments. You can exclude specific packages with the --reject option or prefixing a filter with !. Supports strings, wildcards, globs, comma-or-space-delimited lists, and regular expressions. Direct dependencies are updated to the latest stable version.
- Identify breaking upgrades
- Check one or more sections of dependencies only
- Enable additional output data
- Output new package files
- Output upgraded dependencies in json
- Check peer dependencies of installed packages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/npm-check-updates.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.