This is the Linux app named NPTL Trace Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as ptt-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NPTL Trace Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NPTL Trace Tool
We provide a mechanism to trace the NPTL Library as few intrusive as possible for the application dynamics. The post-mortem analysis then allows measurements (contension,...) and understanding of hangs or bugs. No change in kernel or user application.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nptltracetool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.