This is the Linux app named nQuake2 whose latest release can be downloaded as nquake2v15_installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nQuake2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONnQuake2 is a Quake 2 package that downloads and installs the content you need to start playing Quake 2. The mods included are Action Quake II, CTF and Eraser bot. It also includes high-resolution textures to make Quake 2 look better than ever!
- Q2Pro client
- Action Quake II
- Threewave CTF
- Eraser Bot
- High-resolution textures
Command-line, Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (NSIS)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nquake2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.