This is the Linux app named nSnake to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nsnake-3.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nSnake to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
nSnake to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:nsnake is a clone of the classic snake game that we all used to play on our cellphones. You play this game on the terminal, with textual interface.
It has a gui-like interface on the console, with many settings and possible game modes.
Note that it depends on `ncurses` and `yaml-cpp`.
For a more detailed README, check out the GitHub page:
- Cute GUI-like textual interface
- Highly customizable; both interface and gameplay
- Lots of possible game modes; change fruits, walls and game speed at will
- Highscore support for all game modes
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nsnake/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.