This is the Linux app named tournament to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as tournamentw64-1.3.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named tournament to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
tournament to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Tournament est une gestion de tournois écrit en java/SWT. Le but est de proposer une interface simple de gestion de poules et/ou d'éliminations.
Tournament is a tournament management written in Java / SWT. The aim is to provide a simple interface for managing round robins and / or eliminations.
Si un graphiste passe sur cette page, un petit coup de main pour mon splash screen. Merci !!
need help for translation: submit your translation !!!
- create tournaments up to 256 players
- calculate the points and player stats
- create round robins or single elimination
- compare players
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/swttournament/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.