This is the Linux app named NSV Library whose latest release can be downloaded as nsvdemuxer_RELEASE_1_1_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NSV Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NSV Lib is a cross platform C/C++ Library that let's you write and read everything in the NSV(Nullsoft Streaming Video) format. You can read existing files/streams, as well as write your own. And it contains very easy, yet powerful functions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nsvlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.