This is the Linux app named nufraw whose latest release can be downloaded as nufraw-0.43-3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nufraw with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A new version of the popular raw digital images manipulator ufraw. Forks from the version 0.23 of ufraw (that's why the first nufraw version is the 0.24). Nufraw offers the same features (gimp plugin, batch, ecc) and the same quality of ufraw in a brand new improved user interface.
- Digital raw images manipulation
- Dcraw integration
- Gimp plugin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nufraw/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.