This is the Linux app named Nuke whose latest release can be downloaded as Nuke11.3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nuke with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nuke ILS provides an efficient way to download and display images in your app. It's easy to learn and use thanks to a clear and concise API. Its architecture enables many powerful features while offering virtually unlimited possibilities for customization. Despite the number of features, the framework is lean and compiles in just under 3 seconds¹. Nuke has an automated test suite 2x the size of the codebase itself, ensuring excellent reliability. Every feature is carefully designed and optimized for performance. Fast LRU memory cache, native HTTP disk cache, and custom aggressive LRU disk cache. Customize image pipeline using built-in Alamofire, Gifu, FLAnimatedImage, WebP plugins or create your own. Enable progressive decoding with a single line of code. Nuke supports progressive JPEG out of the box, and WebP via a plugin built by the community. Automatically prefetch images ahead of time using either Preheat or native table and collection view prefetching APIs.
- Fast LRU memory and disk cache
- Smart background decompression
- Image processing
- Intelligent deduplication
- Nuke is easy to learn and use
- Progressive Rendering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuke.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.