This is the Linux app named Numba whose latest release can be downloaded as Version0.56.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Numba with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Numba is an open source JIT compiler that translates a subset of Python and NumPy code into fast machine code. Numba translates Python functions to optimized machine code at runtime using the industry-standard LLVM compiler library. Numba-compiled numerical algorithms in Python can approach the speeds of C or FORTRAN. You don't need to replace the Python interpreter, run a separate compilation step, or even have a C/C++ compiler installed. Just apply one of the Numba decorators to your Python function, and Numba does the rest. Numba is designed to be used with NumPy arrays and functions. Numba generates specialized code for different array data types and layouts to optimize performance. Special decorators can create universal functions that broadcast over NumPy arrays just like NumPy functions do. Numba also works great with Jupyter notebooks for interactive computing, and with distributed execution frameworks, like Dask and Spark.
- Accelerate Python Functions
- Built for Scientific Computing
- Parallelize Your Algorithms
- Portable Compilation
- Simplified Threading
- SIMD Vectorization
- GPU Acceleration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/numba.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.