This is the Linux app named NuPIC whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NuPIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Numenta Platform for Intelligent Computing (NuPIC) is a machine intelligence platform that implements the HTM learning algorithms. HTM is a detailed computational theory of the neocortex. At the core of HTM are time-based continuous learning algorithms that store and recall spatial and temporal patterns. NuPIC is suited to a variety of problems, particularly anomaly detection and prediction of streaming data sources. For more information, see numenta.org or the NuPIC Forum. If you want to build the dependent nupic.bindings from source, you should build and install from nupic.core prior to installing nupic (since a PyPI release will be installed if nupic.bindings isn't yet installed). To install from local source code, run from the repository root. We plan to do minor releases only, and limit changes in NuPIC and NuPIC Core to features needed to support ongoing research.
- Available for Linux x86 64bit
- An implementation of Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM)
- A theory of intelligence based strictly on the neuroscience of the neocortex
- Available for OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, and Windows 64bit
- To install from local source code, run from the repository root
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nupic.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.