This is the Linux app named Nuxt.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.15.8.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Nuxt.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nuxt.js is an open source web development framework for creating Vue.js applications. Nuxt.js is designed to make the process of web development simple and powerful with its modular architecture that lets you choose from over 50 modules. It utilizes Vue.js and Node.js best practices to ensure that your applications are fully-optimized out of the box. Nuxt.js is also continuously being developed with the Developer Experience in mind, so you can expect it to only become better and better, with more appealing solutions, powerful defaults and more.
- Automatic transpilation and bundling (with webpack and babel)
- Hot code reloading
- Options of: Server-side rendering, Single Page App or Static Generated
- Static file serving
- Configurable with a nuxt.config.js file
- Custom layouts
- Code splitting
- Loading just the critical CSS (page-level)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nuxt-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.