This is the Linux app named OBD-II for Arduino whose latest release can be downloaded as megaloggerHD-20180418.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OBD-II for Arduino with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OBD-II for Arduino
DESCRIPTIONThis OBD library for Arduino is developed for the OBD-II Adapter for Arduino. Several example sketches are provided for demonstrating the usage of the library as well as for real data logging use.
The aim of the project is to provide Arduino vehicle connectivity via the OBD-II port with easy-to-use Arduino library so Arduino lovers can start play Arduino on their cars easily.
Source code repository: https://github.com/stanleyhuangyc/ArduinoOBD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/obdcon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.