This is the Linux app named Object-oriented Simple DirectMedia Layer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as osdl-0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Object-oriented Simple DirectMedia Layer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Object-oriented Simple DirectMedia Layer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OSDL: Object-oriented Simple DirectMedia Layer. OSDL is a high level open source (LGPL/GPL) portable multimedia library, built upon Sam Lantinga's SDL (http://www.libsdl.org). Its goal is to provide a high level C++ framework to ease game development.
Advanced End Users, Developers
Project is a graphics toolkit, Project is a user interface (UI) system, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/osdl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.