This is the Linux app named OctaveMPI to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as OctaveMPI.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named OctaveMPI to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
OctaveMPI to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:OctaveMPI, a port code of MatlabMPI, this is a release for octave, tested under Linux, using octave-forge(use v.2006.01.28) packages. Use it in a Cluster for distributed computing under Octave. Is really easy to use!. AnibalVY, anibalvy@gmail<NOSPAM>.com
Advanced End Users, Aerospace, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/octavempi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.